Finding a legit cash advance lender is tough to do, this is why I’m working to put together a complete list of the companies that will actually lend you money. It may surprise you that for all of the thousands of websites out there that are “offering” cash advances there are only a comfortable that I’m confident recommending.
The criteria that I used when putting together this list is as follows:
- They actually lend money, not shop your loan out to other people
- They’re licensed by each state that they lend in
- They’re no fax (with the exception of Payday Max, but they’re new customer specials make up for that)
- It’s easy to find the rate that you’re going to pay on their website
- They can get you money by the next business day at the slowest
- And are an all around legit company
So far I’ve only been able to come across six of these lenders in the US. There are so many shady lenders out there that it’s hard to believe that there are so few! I have four more on my radar that I have yet to fully inspect, but as I do this list will be updated.
This list doesn’t include any local lenders that you might have. Your phone book is the best place to find those. These are all online lenders that are licensed to lend money in your state.
Everything is sorted alphabetically, so just scroll down until you get to your state. Clicking on any of the links will take you to a page that I wrote with more information.
- Payday One
- CashNet USA
- Payday Max (Except in Sacramento)
- Discount Advances (Except in Sacramento)
- Speedy Cash
- Cash Central
Nothing, cash advances are very much against the law in your state!
And as always, you can head back to our list of cash advance lenders if you’re looking for more information. This list is going to be updated whenever I can verify another lender. Last update was 4/11/2011.